Tickets to individual shows are available via the show pages by clicking the button below:
Call the Box Office at
Current Hours: Monday-Friday 12-5PM and during performances
If our Box Office is closed, leave a voicemail and it will be returned during the next business day.
Email [email protected] with any non urgent questions or requests and receive an reply on the next business day.
All subscriptions at CSC are Flex Passes meaning that the you can attend any (or all) of the shows with your tickets! Subscriptions offer the BEST SEATS at the BEST PRICES. Learn more about becoming a subscriber by clicking the button below:
Valet Parking service is available for every performance night. Purchasing in advance guarantees your spot. Valet is available at the corner of 12th and Elm Street in front of the theater. Service begins approx. 1.5 hours before a performance and you can pick you car up up to 1 hour following a performance.
Convenient self-parking is available nearby the theater including metered parking on the street, the Elm Street lot (located next door at 1119 Elm Street), the Washington Park garage across from Music Hall, the Towne Center Garage on Central Parkway, and more! We recommend visiting the OTR Chamber button below for the most updated parking information:
Gift certificates are easy to purchase and the receiver can use it for any production, subscription, class, camp and more at Cincinnati Shakespeare Company!
Learn more about the experience attending a performance at The Otto M. Budig Theater including photos of the seats, information on the sections, accessibility details and more.
Rush and Access Tickets and Ways to Save
Cincinnati Shakespeare Company is committed to creating access to professional classical theatre for all, regardless of economic circumstances. Click below to learn more about these options.
More Ticketing Information
- All seats are reserved unless otherwise noted.
- Learn about Ways to Save and Access Tickets online here.
- Learn about current Health and Safety Policies online here.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance with a credit card online or over the phone: American Express®, Visa®, and MasterCard® are accepted.
- Refunds and exchanges are not typically permitted, however, exceptions are currently being made during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact the Box Office to discuss.
- Tickets will not be mailed to you. If CSC has a valid email address for you, a link to print your ticket at home or show on your mobile device will be emailed to you. If you are unable to print your ticket at home, please visit the Will Call counter before the show.
- Please arrive no later than twenty minutes prior to curtain time to pick up your tickets. We reserve the right to release any unclaimed tickets 10 minutes before curtain.
- Privacy: Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase performance tickets, (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.