More Ticketing Information
- All seats are reserved unless otherwise noted.
- Learn about Ways to Save and Access Tickets online here.
- Learn about current Health and Safety Policies online here.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance with a credit card online or over the phone: American Express®, Visa®, and MasterCard® are accepted.
- Refunds and exchanges are not typically permitted, however, exceptions are currently being made during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact the Box Office to discuss.
- Tickets will not be mailed to you. If CSC has a valid email address for you, a link to print your ticket at home or show on your mobile device will be emailed to you. If you are unable to print your ticket at home, please visit the Will Call counter before the show.
- Please arrive no later than twenty minutes prior to curtain time to pick up your tickets. We reserve the right to release any unclaimed tickets 10 minutes before curtain.
- Privacy: Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase performance tickets, (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.