Single tickets and subscriptions are available online at the buttons above and below and at the box office by calling at 513.381.2273 ext. 1 or email email@example.com.
2017-2018 Season Subscriptions sales are now available!
Your subscription pass is totally flexible and includes tickets to use in any combination of shows remaining in the subscriptions series. You can redeem your tickets on a show-by-show basis throughout the season or set them all up in advance- you decide. If you have an emergency or a schedule change, call the box office. We’ll be happy to reschedule your ticket date without any hassle.
Ticket Reservations, Exchanges and Pick Up:
- All seats are reserved.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance with a credit card online or over the phone: American Express®, Visa®, and MasterCard® are accepted.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to exchange your tickets for an alternate date, there is no fee, but the exchange must be completed 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets will not be mailed to you. If CSC has a valid email address for you, a link to print your ticket at home will be sent. If you are unable to print your ticket at home, please visit the Will Call counter before the show.
- Please arrive no later than twenty minutes prior to curtain time to pick up your tickets. We reserve the right to release any unclaimed tickets 10 minutes before curtain.
- Privacy: Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase performance tickets, (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.
Organize a night out…with the Bard! Group pricing is available for groups of six or more. Go online to purchase group tickets and the discounts are automatically applied for any group of six or more or you may call the box office for more information. Please note: no discounts will apply to “Every Christmas Story Ever Told (and Then Some!)”.
Schools interested in scheduling a field trip to a weekday Educational Matinee performances only should contact Director of Education Jeanna Vella at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-381-2273 ext. 3202 to set up reservations. More info on Educational Matinees can be found here.
AAA Members receive 15% off tickets, up to 4 tickets per order. You must call or visit the box office to claim this deal.
Student Rush Tickets
These tickets are $14 and are available 30 minutes before curtain. You must present a valid student ID and tell the box office associate that you would like a “Rush” ticket before your purchase in order to receive this discount. (Tickets are subject to availability; only one ticket per student ID.)