- Wed - May 25, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Thu - May 26, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - May 27, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - May 28, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sun - May 29, 2022 - 2:00 PMQ&A with cast following this performanceBuy Tickets
- Wed - Jun 1, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Thu - Jun 2, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Jun 3, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Jun 4, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sun - Jun 5, 2022 - 2:00 PMQ&A with cast following this performanceBuy Tickets
- Wed - Jun 8, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Thu - Jun 9, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Jun 10, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Jun 11, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sun - Jun 12, 2022 - 2:00 PMQ&A with cast following this performanceBuy Tickets
- Thu - Jun 16, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Jun 17, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Jun 18, 2022 - 2:00 PMASL Interpreted PerformanceBuy Tickets
- Sat - Jun 18, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sun - Jun 19, 2022 - 2:00 PMQ&A with cast following this performanceBuy Tickets
Darnell Pierre Benjamin*
Mr. Collins/Wickham/Miss Bingley
Lydia/Lady Catherine U/S
Clara Jean Kelly
Kara Eble Trusty
Resident Stage Manager
*Appearing through an Agreement between this theatre, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, and Actors' Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States
Beginning April 1st, audience members will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend performances at Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, and the wearing of masks will be encouraged, but optional.
This announcement comes after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) publication of its latest public health and safety guidance on COVID-19, which is based on hospitalization data and the total number of new COVID-19 cases in an area.
As pandemic conditions evolve, we continue to closely monitor the situation and modify our COVID-19 health and safety plan appropriately. The protocols outlined here are subject to change based on new recommendations from the CDC, the State of Ohio, the Hamilton County Department or the City of Cincinnati. We will send the most up-to-date protocols in an email closer to your performance.
We know that people have different levels of comfort regarding risk and wearing masks, and we should each be sensitive to and respect differences of opinion on this topic. We have spent the better part of the last two years masked in public, and it may take time for some of us to feel comfortable reducing our use of masks. Some may choose to remain masked to protect themselves or those close to them. However, patrons who don't feel safe attending or aren't comfortable with the change in protocols have the option to receive a credit or refund if they notify us prior to their performance. Please reach out to the Box Office by email or phone at (513) 381-2273 for assistance.
Thank you in advance for ensuring everyone has a safe and enjoyable theatre experience.
Show Ensemble Sponsor:
Frost Brown Todd
Show Design Sponsors:
Bartlett Wealth Management
Opening Night Sponsors:
Glenn and Cass Plott
Bar Activation Partners:
1215 Wine and Coffee Lab
Grainworks Brewing Company