2017-2018 Educational Matinees
Attend a 10am performance of a CSC Main Stage show and engage in a post-performance discussion with the cast!
How to Reserve Seats:
Email Jeanna or call 513.381.2273 x.3202 with the number of students and chaperone tickets required and your 1st and 2nd choice of dates.
All shows at 10am unless noted. All tickets are $12 each (Groups of 20+ get 5 free chaperone tickets).
These matinees are extremely popular and will sell out; groups are encouraged to book early!
Dates with a strike-through are SOLD OUT or have less than 5 seats left
2016-2017 Season—Now Booking!
February 22, 28, and March 7, 2017
29, April 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 2017
May 2, 3, 9, 10,
16, and 17, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
Bus Parking is the responsibility of the visiting group.
CSC is a downtown venue and we do not have our own parking lot. There is sometimes street parking in front of the theater but the availability cannot be promised. There are some pay lots located in downtown Cincinnati. It is best to discuss downtown parking options with your bus company and/or driver in advance.
How to Reserve Seats
Call or email Jeanna at 513.381.2273 x. 3202 or email@example.com with the number of students and your 1st and 2nd choice of dates.
Full payment is due at least 45 days before the performance meaning that there can be no changes made to number of seats in the reservation after that point. A 50% deposit is requested at the time of booking but some flexibility can be arranged.
In groups over 20, chaperone tickets are complimentary up to 5 per group
Who is eligible?
These shows are open to school groups, retirement communities, and homeschool students and co-op/networks. If your group is small (between 1-10 tickets) a contract will not be issued- full payment must be made in advance to hold the seats.
Other Important Information
- Our theater seats up to 165.
- Performances may include a Q&A session with the actors, depending on time
- Study guide materials will be downloadable on each show’s page as soon as they are available.
- The show begins at 10am unless otherwise noted.
- The theater lobby will be open by 9:15am on show mornings.
- Seating is first come, first serve -but groups will be sat in a block together.
- If a date above has a line through it, less than 5 seats remain
- Additional performances can sometimes be added based on increased interest but there might be additional cost to do this. It is always a good idea to call Jeanna 513.381.2273 x. 3202 and discuss your needs- we will do all we can to accommodate everyone!
- Our Educational Matinees are extremely popular- BOOK NOW to guarantee your group’s visit. All performances are first come, first served.
- Dates are subject to change based on interest. A minimum of 100 seats must be sold in order for the performance to take place. Small groups or pairs may be asked to switch dates to combine with other small groups- your flexibility and cooperation is greatly appreciated!