Because of you CSC can continue…
- Producing over 150 performances of nine productions for 30,000 patrons annually
- Employing 15-20 professional actors on long-term contracts for over 800 work weeks each year
- Serving over 30,000 students each year from over 200 schools within a three-hour radius of Cincinnati with programs proven to improve students’ academic performance, social skills, 21st century leadership skills and empathy
- Providing Free performances of Shakespeare plays for 10,000 patrons at over 30 area parks and community centers through annual Shakespeare in the Park tour
- Generating $3MM in economic activity for the city while building its creative class and making Cincinnati a great place to live and work.
“When we come to Cincy Shakes we know we are going to see a show that has been lovingly birthed – full of excellence, integrity, inventiveness, energy. We appreciate so much the work that performers and technicians put into each production to give the audience a truly awesome experience. Thank you.” – CSC Patron
Donate online above
Donate by Mail
Please make a check out to Cincinnati Shakespeare Company and mail to:
Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
217 W. 12th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Donate by Phone
Please call Director of Development, Sara Clark at 513-381-2273 ext. 3208
Donate at the Theater*
The box office will be happy to accept and process a tax-deductible donation by cash, check or credit card at:
The Otto M. Budig Theater
1195 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
*Call in advance for current hours (513)381-2273
Donate with Stock
Download instructions for making a gift of stock online here.
Questions? Contact Director of Development, Sara Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each step in The Grand Stair, inside The Linnemann Family Lobby, has one title from Shakespeare’s 38 play canon engraved in the riser. Naming rights to a step can be secured for a donation of $38,000 to our Endowment Fund. You can dedicate a step for yourself, your family or a friend.
If you are interested in Naming a Step contact Director of Development, Sara Clark at 513.381.2273 ext. 3208 or Sara.Clark@cincyshakes.com.
All Naming opportunities are subject to availability.