Tickets to individual shows are available via the show pages by clicking the button below:
Learn more about becoming a subscriber by clicking the button below:
Order by Phone
Call our box office at 513.381.2273 ext. 1
Box Office is available by phone from:
7 Days a Week, noon-5pm
Order in Person
The Otto M. Budig Theater
1195 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
7 Days a week, noon-5pm
Subscribers always receive the best seats at the best prices. Learn more at the button above.
Any unreserved tickets may be available as a discounted rush ticket 1 hour before a performance. These tickets are only $14. These cannot be reserved more than 1 hour before a show and must be purchased in person in the Box Office 1 hour or less before a performance.
See the show right before it opens for just $45, Wednesday and Thursday nights of the Opening Week. Students can also attend a preview for only $14.
AAA Members receive 15% off tickets, up to 4 tickets per order. You must call or visit the box office to claim this deal.
Organize a night out or bring your group! Groups of 10 or more receive 25% off. Go online to purchase group tickets and the discounts are automatically applied for any group of 10 or more or you may call the box office for more information. Please note: no discounts will apply to “Every Christmas Story Ever Told (and Then Some!)”.
Schools interested in scheduling a field trip to a weekday Educational Matinee performances only should contact the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-381-2273 ext. 3210 to set up reservations. More info on Educational Matinees can be found here.
Ticket Reservations, Exchanges & Pick Up
- All seats are reserved.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance with a credit card online or over the phone: American Express®, Visa®, and MasterCard® are accepted.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to exchange your tickets for an alternate date, there is no fee, but the exchange must be completed 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets will not be mailed to you. If CSC has a valid email address for you, a link to print your ticket at home will be sent. If you are unable to print your ticket at home, please visit the Will Call counter before the show.
- Please arrive no later than twenty minutes prior to curtain time to pick up your tickets. We reserve the right to release any unclaimed tickets 10 minutes before curtain.
- Privacy: Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase performance tickets, (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.