- Wed - Oct 12, 2022 - 7:30 PMPreview performance & YP Preview NightBuy Tickets
- Thu - Oct 13, 2022 - 7:30 PMPreview performanceBuy Tickets
- Fri - Oct 14, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Oct 15, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Thu - Oct 20, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Oct 21, 2022 - 7:30 PMAudio Described PerformanceBuy Tickets
- Sat - Oct 22, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sun - Oct 23, 2022 - 2:00 PMQ&A with cast following this performanceBuy Tickets
- Thu - Oct 27, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Oct 28, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Oct 29, 2022 - 2:00 PMSign Language Interpreted PerformanceBuy Tickets
- Sat - Oct 29, 2022 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
Darnell Pierre Benjamin*
Nana/ Zombie/ Ensemble
Sheriﬀ/ TV Newscaster/ Ensemble
Governor/ Zombie/ Ensemble
Adrian Devaughn Summers
Duane/ Zombie/ Reverend/ Ensemble
Brian Isaac Phillips+
Robert Carlton Stimmel
Kara Eble Trusty
Production Stage Manager
+Member of SDC
*Appearing through an Agreement between this theatre, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, and Actors' Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States
Isaiah Reaves is an emerging young playwright whose work explores a spectrum of Black and Queer experiences. A native of Cincinnati, he graduated cum laude from Northern Kentucky University in 2020.
His plays have been commissioned and staged by The Classical Theatre of Harlem at Lincoln Center, Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, and many others. Isaiah is a 2nd place winner for the Hip Hop Creator Award at the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival. He is also a semi-finalist for the Ucross and The Blank Theatre Future of Playwriting Prize, a 2020 finalist of the Jackie Demaline Regional Collegiate Playwriting Competition, an Iowa Arts Fellow, and a recipient of a Cincinnati CityBeat Critic’s Pick.
He is currently in pursuit of an MFA at the University of Iowa Playwrights Workshop.
Learn more online here.
New Play Development Sponsor:
Cincinnati Shakespeare Company is proud to present a 1 hour Audio Drama adaption of "The Living Dead" airing on WVXU! A very special thanks to WVXU for their continued partnership.
Monday Oct. 31, 8-9 PM
Perfect for Halloween Night!
How to Listen:
Special Thanks to Radio Drama Adaptation Sponsor:
Join us after performances on Oct. 13-15 for the outdoor light installation LIGHT of the Living Dead in front of our theater!
During BLINK 2022, which coincides with the opening weekend of Cincinnati Shakespeare Company’s world-premiere production of “The Living Dead” by Isaiah Reaves, CSC will extend the experience of the zombie horror classic out to its lobby and main entrance at the corner of 12th and Elm in OTR with a local, light-based art installation. Tapping the talents of artists, paired with an interior and exterior light design, CSC will take the “play” out of the theater and onto the streets with a four-beam searchlight package!
FREE. Will be illuminated after performances on Oct. 13, 14, 15 at Cincinnati Shakespeare.
Proud friend of BLINK Local Illuminations through ArtsWave