- Thu - Oct 21, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Oct 22, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Oct 23, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sun - Oct 24, 2021 - 2:00 PMBuy Tickets
- Thu - Oct 28, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Oct 29, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Oct 30, 2021 - 2:00 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Oct 30, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Thu - Nov 4, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Nov 5, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Nov 6, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sun - Nov 7, 2021 - 2:00 PMBuy Tickets
- Thu - Nov 11, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Fri - Nov 12, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Nov 13, 2021 - 2:00 PMBuy Tickets
- Sat - Nov 13, 2021 - 7:30 PMBuy Tickets
Tybalt/ Third Watch
Geoffrey Warren Barnes II*
Mercutio/ Second Watch
Gregory/ Peter/ Paris' Page
Abraham/Friar John/First Watch
Patrick Earl Phillips*
Darnell Pierre Benjamin
Justen N. Locke
Darnell Pierre Benjamin
Elaine M. Cox
Assistant Stage Manager
*Appearing through an Agreement between this theatre, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, and Actors' Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States
Vaccination/Negative Test and Mask Audience Requirements (as of August 30, 2021)
At this time, all ticketholders must show proof of a full COVID vaccination status or provide a negative COVID test to enter The Otto M. Budig Theater.
• Option 1: Proof of Vaccination
Ticketholders 12 years of age or older may show proof of full COVID vaccination to enter accompanied by a photo ID.
• Option 2: Negative COVID PCR Test
Ticketholders 5 years of age or older may show proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of performance to enter.
All ticket holders are required to wear face masks fitting securely over their mouth and nose while inside The Otto M. Budig Theater. Concessions will continue to be sold and patrons may lower their masks when actively eating and drinking. Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted.
Learn more on our Health and Safety Updates page.
HEALTH AND SAFETY: Read our most updated Health and Safety information on this page. We will communicate more details about logistics and protocols for your visit to Cincinnati Shakespeare Company at least two weeks before your show.
Show Design Sponsors:
Marcene and Jim Kinney
Wine Experience Partner:
1215 Wine and Coffee Lab
Opening Night Sponsors:
Glenn and Cass Plott
Romeo and Juliet is part of Shakespeare in American Communities, a program of the National Endowment for the Arts in partnership with Arts Midwest.