Cincinnati Shakespeare Company offers you a unique and captivating venue for your next event.
- Board Retreats
- Executive Meetings
- Large Presentations
- Cocktail Parties/Happy Hours
- Reception Dinners
- Charitable Events
- Intimate Weddings
- Or any other special event!
Whether you’re hosting a large conference in our theater or an intimate team gathering in our AV-equipped Bridgeland Performance Studio, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company has versatile event spaces ready to be tailored to suit your needs. With spaces that accommodate up to 230 guests, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company can help you customize the perfect board retreat or executive meeting in our expansive and light-filled spaces.
Celebrations & Corporate Events
Perfect for a wide array of celebrations of all sorts, from family reunions to graduation parties, anniversaries, product launches, corporate kickoffs, or even your annual company holiday party. Our even team can assist you in creating an unforgettable experience for your attendees.
Make your wedding day truly unique by tying the knot at our theater. Whether you are looking for an intimate wedding in our studio space overlooking Washington Park or planning to take the stage in our main theater, we can customize everything from your rehearsal dinner down to a morning after brunch.
The Otto M. Budig Theatre in the heart of Over-the-Rhine gives you:
- The spotlight – Take center stage on your big day! The CSC’s Mainstage Theater can seat up to 250 guests and all eyes will be on you. Or, if you’d prefer, the Linnemann Family Lobby is available as well for a dramatic entrance down the Grand Staircase.
- The views – Toast your nuptials with a reception boasting a unique view of OTR’s Washington Park through the floor-to-ceiling windows of CSC’s Bridgeland Performance Studio.
- The theatrics – We specialize in drama! Do you want a custom projection of your monogram? Are you interested in set pieces to enhance the theme of your wedding? Have you ever dreamed of an enchanted garden party à la A Midsummer Night’s Dream? The CSC Production Team is ready to discuss every option to make your dreams a reality.
- The exclusivity – Cincinnati Shakespeare Company is a unique and nontraditional wedding venue. You will be among a very small group of couples who have said "I DO" here!
- The philanthropy – Say “I do” while doing good. A portion of your wedding rental is tax-deductible and will support CSC’s mission to bring Shakespeare and the Classics to life for all.