How to Make a Legacy Gift to Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
Making charitable contributions is an art unto itself. Planned giving enables you to fulfill your philanthropic goals, often providing lifetime monetary benefits to the donor, along with considerable tax savings. Planned gifts may include bequests, life insurance gifts, and trusts.
If you would like to make a legacy gift to CSC, please download and complete this Confidential Statement of Intent Form and mail to:
Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
217 W. 12th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Development, Sara Clark, at [email protected]
Because of you CSC can continue…
• Producing over 150 performances of nine productions for 30,000 patrons annually
• Employing 15-20 professional actors on long-term contracts for over 800 work weeks each year
• Serving over 30,000 students each year from over 200 schools within a three-hour radius of Cincinnati with programs proven to improve students’ academic performance, social skills, 21st century leadership skills and empathy
• Providing Free performances of Shakespeare plays for 10,000 patrons at over 30 area parks and community centers through annual Shakespeare in the Park tour
• Generating $3MM in economic activity for the city while building its creative class and making Cincinnati a great place to live and work.
“This production company seems to be able to tell any story in any time period with a consistent level of excellence. We are so lucky to have you here! Thank you for all your hard work—you make us laugh, you make us cry, and you make us think...a great gift every single time.” – CSC Patron